Please Click

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Where is my pool @.@

Today went downstairs to the gym room...
i found that the management people surrounding the pool with the stripes...
Not allow people to go in....
I didn't bother much...
since i have so long didn't swim at the pool there...
After the gym, i looked through my window...
Argh... Water is flowing out from the pool...

Where Goes mY pOol???
No water!!! And it's look like so funny to me...
It is used to be filled up fully with water and overflow to the drain aside...
Now..was like...so swallow..


I think they gonna wash it and replace it with new water...
Gosh!!! It has been 5 yrs since i moved here....

Aren't they need to do it annually?!
Yala...Must wash already la...

so dirty!!! Donno got algae or not...Sucks!!!



The poor baby pool....with empty of water...

No comments:

Post a Comment