Please Click

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

No more DSP ^^

Today is the end of DSP test...
I felt so much relief...thank god it's over!!!
The assignment which was supposed to hand in today kena patah balik...
hmmp...something need to be corrected...
sighzzz...i Wish that i no need to see it again tonight..
but..is ok le i told myself..just do some minor correction...
Tomorrow hand in again..that's it!!!

Today after the test...i have a very strong sense of grievance..
seriously so behsyok!!!
i saw someone cheating during the test...
She just open the pass year question and copy the asnwer into the answer sheet...
WTF!!! Why sir never saw it...
After the test, i said infront of sir..
Sir, someone is cheating...
Sir thought that it was Eric which was sitting infront of me...
kena knocking on his head...hmmp...
sorry Eric... I didn't mean u.. is another person..
I don't want to say out her name ...
I seriously sick of people cheating in the test...
All of us was studying day and night... struggling for the test..
If everyone also can open book test...how good is that!!!
Just feel so unfair... But forget it..
I know what i'm doing...do what is right suppose to do...
That's enough... People like her...
I don't have any second word to say and mention about it..
Anyhow..DSP is over!!!

4 comments:

  1. let it be... god is watching her

    ReplyDelete
  2. girl.. dont worry too much.. now u shud focus on ur study for coming exam..!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Someone is CHEATING !!! CHEATING Terribly

    But that's not me .. ..

    PLease Don't knock my head Mr. Y Y

    it's 222

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha...not u not u Eric...
    is SHE!!! Anyway..congratulation for getting the highest marks!! ^^

    ReplyDelete