Please Click

Sunday, July 26, 2009

Sunday Again~~


Time really flies..
Another weekend came...
It's Sunday Again!!
However this weekend was not a very pleasant one for me...
I got an uncle pass away on Saturday..
~Rest In Peace~

Sunday morning..
We was supposed to go Botanical Garden for moring walk..
but there was little drizzling by that time..
So dad suggest that we went to Gurney Drive have jogging...
Luckily, the weather there is just nice for jogging..
The sun is not too shiny, sort of cloudy and hazy..
Dad challenged me to jog non-stop from the beginning until the end of Gurney Drive...
I was not sure whether i can do it..
Last few weeks i have been trained myself to jog non-stop for 30 minutes for almost everyday ..
I guess i can make it Gua..~~

Guess what...i WoN my dad!!! *yeah*
He stop in between and didn't finish jogging the entire route...
Half way patah balik..
I completed the whole one..haha
Yes...Stamina has been Proven!!


Never noticed that there are small little trees in the sea...


After that, we went to Bali Hai for dimsum..
Never noticed that the little atap pondok got fan and lamp...
so Cozy like feel~~


Morning tea break..
I had my flower tea...
Globe Amaranth Tea which helps to detoxify liver, reduces fatigue...
This flower tea can't mix with another tea..
so i only put this..


..Night time dinner...
It's the worst dinner ever...
Vegetarian food..
arhg...i'm not hating vegetarian food..
don't why this restaurant make me feel nauseous of their food..
Really gross and disgusting!!!
The chicken chop...fake chicken, fake ham..
the taste is disgusting to me..i would rather eat real chicken chop...
At least the flesh taste better than that..
The clay pot noodles was an instant noodles..
What the Fxxx.. with lots of MSG for the soup..
Vegetarian food which is supposed to be healthy...
but it turns out to be so salty or too sweet...totally dislike it!!!


It is newly opened...located somewhere nearby my house..




After dinner, i got a good news from my cousin..
His daughter was born!!!
First child and first to be a dad..
haha...congrates to u!!!
And i got this latest photo of his adorable baby...
So cute and tiny!!!
Can't wait to see her now...





1 comment:

  1. flower tea... kaki you got le. write more!
    but do not toxify urself before detoxify the liever~ haha who knows the flower got insecticide?!?!?

    ReplyDelete