Please Click

Saturday, July 11, 2009

Corner's Club Dim Sum

Saturday Morning...
Moody Morning..Cos it's Raining!!!
Raining all day long like never end..On and off...
We supposed to go morning walk at Botanical Garden...
But end up went for Dim Sum at Corner's Club located at Gurney Drive there..

This is my first time visit to Corner's Club for Dim Sum..
Previously, I have tried the Chu Cha there for a few times..
Seriously, the Chu Cha is not bad...
There got variety of choices and some are special dishes..
I wonder Dim Sum there are also that nice ar...hmmp..
Never Try Never Know...

I personally felt that the Dim Sum is just so so only...
The choices is very few...and nothing special compare to others..
I agreed that the food is very fresh and hot...
They used the trolley to deliver the dim sum to customer table to table..
But ..they are a bit slow...I would rather take it myself..

Although it's air-conditioned, inside was noisy like pasar...
Maybe inside is kinda small and outside it raining...
People talking are like shouting...damn noisy..
That's what my dad complaint..

The Nan Zhu pao...my dad said nice..


Tha cha xiu pao...not bad also..




The Chai Kuih....too much flour..
The veggie filling not much...


This one not nice...

Chu Cheong Fan...taste normal...

But bigger portion and big prawns compare to others...

The egg tarts if make it bigger instead of small will be nice...

I like the custard filling...

1 comment: