Please Click

Thursday, July 30, 2009

Diet Meal~~ Breakfast

After two months of struggling on weight loss...
Finally...Finally...I have lost 5 kg..
Achieve my target plan ...woohoo!!! Cheerss!!!
Now, hopefully can lose 2 more kilograms which it acts like a buffer...
preventing my weight over shoot the ideal weight again..
Of course..i can't tell my current weight now..haha..
only those who close to me will know that..


During this period, i really thank to my friend who is there coaching me..
Encouraging me..sharing the diet control...
listen to my laments as well...haha..
Diet isn't torturing if you think it's an enjoyable experience..
When you see your weight getting less and less every week...
you will feel more motivated in lossing weight..


Now, i'm sharing with you some of my diet meal....
they are very simple and very easy to prepare....
And make sure they are low in sugar, low fat or no fat...
low carbohydrates and high fiber...
Besides, i did find exercise really helps as it inreases our metabolism..
and burn more fats...
I try to jog every week several days for about half and hour...
and it really helps..half an hour of jogging can burn up to 300 calories which is equally to a meal already...not bad!!!
Flower tea also good as they have the function like lossing weight...clean the oil in body and so on..and drink shan zha after every dinner...
Cos my dinner cooked by my mom was rather oily sometimes..haha..

~~BReakFAst~~


Oatmeal with some corns.. and a cuppa milk

Fruits, biscuit and again cuppa milk


Cereal in milk.. Frankly, cereal can gain weight, i was wrong initially..i thought they are diet meal as well..But after that i found out they are actually high sugar content..it will let you crave for more sugary food...

Fruits, biscuit and cuppa milk

Poppy seed bread top with banana and cuppa of milk

Yogurt with fruits, fruit bread and cuppa milk

Oatmeal coupled with banana..

This is today breakfast..lol..

Yogurt with fruits inside, pumpkin biscuits and soya milk.

Today post is about breakfast..

Will continue tomorrow for lunch meals... and more in coming...stay tuned!!!

3 comments:

  1. haha^^ happy tat u are success...yohoo...
    and more pro in keep fit knowledge di^^
    not all cereal will gain weight...
    cornflake and oatflake tat one blue pakage eh is low in kcl...and try it^^ moreover it is breakfast and need such kcal to giv u wholeday energy and will use up...dun worry^^

    Jia You Jia You

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha..thanks..
    thank you for sharing the diet info with me..
    i really learn alot from you...
    u also cambateh ya!!!

    ReplyDelete