Please Click

Friday, July 10, 2009

Sore of College...

So boring is the college life...
Everyday lessons....and yet it's so sleepy and dull...
I wonder the lecturers all are good in hypnotizing their students..

Now i got LNA design and DSP assignment...
hmmp...DSP is considered done...
but the LNA design...gosh..so troublesome..
Donno why my NOise Figure is not functioning...haiz..
Gonna try more on it..
i feel this semester was like abit too free or ....
i feel like i got more free time to hang around here and there compare to last semester..lol
It's a good thing perhaps...

FYP FYP...i not yet start any of it...hmmp..
Like people said..We have extra months to prepare it during november and december...
Gonna work on it already..cannot just leave it like that...gosh..
i felt so uneasy to left something not yet done...
I need more Motivation On IT!!! Help ar Help!!!

I have just realized it's one month left before exam...
Haiz...torturing TIme..have just began...
Gonna prepare already...Omg...This time theory a lot!!!
I need more brain Hard disc!!! haha..

See my ADS...make me headache @ @

1 comment:

  1. wakaka.... LNA... hmm..
    i gonna recall and prepare for my coming interview.. :S
    wish me luck!!!

    ReplyDelete