Please Click

Friday, August 28, 2009

Young Heart Restaurant

Long time never meet my friend...
Today i finally free for my schedule..
and we decided to get a place to yum cha and chit chat ...
First place in my mind is Young Heart Restaurant at Pulau Tikus...
and both of us never went there, just know it from
newspaper and some food blogs..
So, we decided to go have a look^^


The place is very cozy and kind of homing style...
All the food served there is more towards healthy meal..
The menu is quite special and informative as well...
Under the title of the dish, there got stated the benefit of the dish...
and there are variety of dish as well...
I felt that the dishes are quite attractive to me ..
as it looks very healthy and very suitable for diet conscious people like me...


Mix fruit juice~Balsam Pear, Orange, and Lime..
Why i can't see any orange color in this juice??! Since my friend requested that don't want to add any sugar...so the taste is not very strong, more to natural sweetness
Unagi Spring Rolls...
It gives me the feel of Vietnamease style of spring roll
from its transparent outer layer with fresh veggie fillings inside...
It can eat with the Thai style source..
Less oil and simply fresh!!!

Thanks to Sherlyn for this time of visiting...
~~Cheers~~

Too bad we can't try much of the food since we have already taken our lunch...
We are looking forward to next time of visiting...



No comments:

Post a Comment