Please Click

Thursday, August 27, 2009

White color Sweet Corn??!


Corn uses to be be my main staple for the past few months..
and i never get bored of eating this...
I just steamed it and already can taste the natural sweetness of the corn...
Simply delicious!!!
Although it's simple for some people..
i'm statisfied with it no matter how...^^


Yesterday my father bought the corns from the market...
My first time in my life to see this type of "Sweet Corn"...
White color one...@.@
Last time all i ate one is Pearl Sweet Corn..
which is white and yellow randomly ...
And this is just totally white ...


Hmmp...All yellow one i know that is the normal type of corn...
But this ....Can anyone tell me what is this??
What type of corn is this..
Boleh makan tak?? Sedap kah??


Ok ...since my dad only bought me this...
So, i got to eat this the only i have..
I steamed it...my dad said this corn, the aroma is nicer...
"Got meh..." All is the same for me...
After i ate it...hmmp..
this one not so nice as it is not so richful...
I still prefer the Pearl Sweet Corn...

"White corn"...

Pearl Sweet Corn..





No comments:

Post a Comment