Please Click

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Finally I got My RFID...


It has been a month since i ordered the RFID module From Far East Noble enterprise..
Today finally i got this module from them..
Why take so long time??
It's because to save the shipment cost...
If not it will be very pricey until my project over budget...
Overall, luckily it costs less than the intial price as i shared the shipment with other product of them as well...Phew~~


But, another sad case is....
I need another RF module in order to perform two way transmissons...
hmmp...
Currently, i have one RF module which is 433MHz one...
I need another set of RF module with different frequency so that both transmission will not interface with each other...
So, may be 318MHz? or other frequency than 433MHz also can i guess...
Who have this, please tell me...
I may want to buy from you....




No comments:

Post a Comment