Please Click

Sunday, August 16, 2009

First Day Tuition Class...



Just after the next day of my exam...
Today i had my programming tuition class...
Sighzz...
How i wish that i can enjoy my sunday morning ...
lazing on my bed, having nice breakfast with my parents...
but happen to be badly....
I was going to have class and still so early in the morning...



Long time never attend any tuition class since high school...
I hate tuition class..
Even during high school i also seldom go to tuition..
School hours are just tiring enough, extra class just like another load adds-on...


Learning new stuffs...Sharpen my skills...
Stephen Covey 7 habits of highly effective people..
lolxD...This few days study too much of Quality Assurance because of my exam..
All those theory and philosophy still cannot get out of my head...
They sounds really true...should learn and adopt in my life as well ^^

Holiday is just NOT ENOUGH!!!

i got so much things in my head now...

Must have a well-planned holiday from now on...

<<<<<<<<>>>>>>

No comments:

Post a Comment