Please Click

Friday, August 21, 2009

Gathering with Ex-colleagues...

It's kinda long time i didn't meet up with my ex-colleagues which last time i was training in Plexus company...
I think it's almost a year...hahaha..
sorry... because our time is always not match...
Now is holiday...
Last few days received their call for lunch...
Hmmp..so make it today at QBM KimGary...

12pm lunch is kinda early for me...
so i don't plan to have lunch there...
i just had my pomelo fruit juice...
This time i was really surprised by them...
4 guys omg...went for slimming session...
and another girl had lost about 13kg in just one month ...
Really OMG...so fast ...
And this week is just after their diet plan so now can eat more normally...
I asked them...how do u guys make it...
It's really impressive!!! I'm also losing weight...
but with slower method...
And i found out they went through the Amway diet plan...
which they only take Juice and Veggie juice as the meals and take supplements...
The combination of the juice is carrot, celery, green apple, beets, cucumber..
And drink them for everyday, every meal...
No other food allowed...
Heard from my friend that this can help to detoxify our body and burn the accumulated fat inside our body...
This is just faster than any slimming centre in the market....
My friend's opinion is that if really want to slim down...
the most important thing is no carbohydrates...
which no rice, noodles, bread are allowed...
this is really help...
Cos carbohydrates can easily turn into fat...
if you are not using it...
Of cos those fatty meat and fried food got to cut down at the same time...
I really learn a slimming lesson at this gathering...
Thanks for sharing...
I would like to know more supplement info from them...
Diet is meant for healthy not for the sake of beauty and cause damage to our body...
so supplement is important as well...

No comments:

Post a Comment