Please Click

Monday, August 31, 2009

Happy Birthday Mom...

31st of August....
National Day as well as my Mom's Birthday...
This year...we had a cake from Ritz cake house at Tanjung Tokong,
the Prima Tanjung opposite Island Plaza...
Green Tea cake...Famous one in Penang...
Specially ordered for my mom's birthday celebration...
I guess she will like it....^^


So delightful to see the cake...
ah...can't wait to try it...
Inside got some red bean paste...
my parents they like it so much..
they said it isn't too sweet and is very soft and smooth...
"Thumbs Up!!!"
Next time gonna ordered from there if got any celebrations..



and we had zhu cha at Feng Wei Restaurant...
So bad, i forget to take the photo of the dishes as we are too hungry to eat them all..


and i got some random shot at E&O hotel...
Feel so happy about tonight...
i guess my Mom is happy too!!!
Thanks to all ...
and i wish to celebrate it with my parents every year...





No comments:

Post a Comment