Please Click

Saturday, August 29, 2009

Mix Veggie and Fruit Juice..


Sunday Morning...sighz..
I can't go morning walk again...
Nothing wrong with the weather...
The weather is well in the morning...
What happen is...
My car back window broke by my dad...@.@
Hard to believe that..
since he drives so many years already..
Shouldn't make this kind of mistake...
as he always told me like that when i met accident..
Now your turn dad...Blehz..
So what to do...
Sunday got to stay at home...
Car is sent to repair...hiaz...

This afternoon i was going to make myself a juice as my lunch...^^
This mix fruit juice recipe i learned it my friend..
and i found it very nutricious too...
This juice consists of Celery, Cucumber, Carrot, Beets, and Apple...
and blend all of them together...


This is my first time to try beet roots..
and i like it so as my mom...




Beets have valuable nutritional benefits:
Beets are loaded with vitamins A, B1, B2, B6 and C. The greens have a higher content of iron compared to spinach. They are also an excellent source of calcium, magnesium, copper, phosphorus, sodium and iron.
While the sweet beet root has some of the minerals in its greens to a lesser degree, it is also a remarkable source of chlorine, folic acid, iodine, manganese, organic sodium, potassium, fiber and carbohydrates in the form of natural digestible sugars.
Its iron content, though not high, is of the highest and finest quality that makes excellent food that is blood building. This renders it highly effective in treating many ailments caused by our toxic environment and surrounding.



However, beets cannot consume too much,
especially if your body is not yet accustomed to it.
This delicious juice is so potent that it may cause some
dizziness during cleansing as toxins are being eliminated.
No wonder i feel a bit dizzy..
so better to drink more water to eliminate the toxin...


I feel like i'm drinking blood...

See the reddish color of this drink...

But the taste is good...

I enjoy drinking this juice while writing this blog..haha






No comments:

Post a Comment