Please Click

Friday, November 27, 2009

The Twilight Saga: New Moon

The Twilight Saga: New Moon
I went to watch this movie last night...
Feel a little of disappointed and upset...
This movie is just not my cup of tea...
This is a typical American romantic movie...
I'm not the one who really into romantic movie..
So feel a bit boring to me in the another way round..
Sorry to the Twilight fans...
I have no mean to offense..

The story is very slow and dragging moments are a lot...
Especially Edward's leaving and Bella's dilemma on choosing between Jacob and Edward..
For me.... I felt that Jacob is better ..hehe..
Don't like the white powder face vampire..
but more prefer the shirtless werewolve

For true Twilight believers, the slow moments are more opportunity to
gaze at pretty-boy young men playing characters who're both the best
and worst boyfriends a girl could ever have.

Lack of actions but more sentimental plot...
A perfect movie for pre-teen and early teen girls but a letdown for the rest
of the audience due to its slow pace and whiny tone...




If you're the fans of Edward Cullen should not miss this movie...
Now, I'm getting into Jacob Black who played by Taylor Lautner...
He is so hot ~~


Enjoy your Movie!!

1 comment: