Please Click

Friday, November 13, 2009

Finally is Friday...


Struggling for this whole week...
Finally it's Friday...
I have waited it for so long to come...
My first week training in the factory is kind of unbearable...
I was like too free sometimes and just doing nothing at there...
Sitting and chit chat-ing with friend for the whole day
becomes part of the daily routine...

Not because of my supervisor didn't give us any task to do..
It's just that my task is already done and I'm force to pretend "busy"
hahaha...what shall i say... hmmp
My course mates which are the same department with me
were still struggling on their task...

Speaking of which my supervisor...
I really respect him and misunderstood him from the first day..
I thought he would be someone which is arrogant because of his
senior engineer post..
Didn't come forward and address to us ...
In fact, he doesn't know that we were assigned under him..
until we came forward and self-introduced to him...
Sweat -.-!

He is a very nice guy and a knowledgeable RF field R&D engineer...
Although he is really busy every single day...
he can still spend some time to teach us,
explaining to us our task, guiding us how to do it and so on...
And every section of tutoring also up to one hour plus like that...
What is worst that...
Some of us listen until feeling sleepy... >.<
In fact, what he teach us is really useful and important...

Tomorrow is weekend...
I'm so relief that tomorrow finally i can sleep late in the morning...
No more suffering from traffic jam in every day morning on the way to work..


Four more days to go
After that...
"Singapore I'm Coming!!!"




7 comments:

  1. Eh... i thought u were from Singapore?

    ReplyDelete
  2. huh??! How come?
    I'm a true Penangite...
    All the places i visited all are in Penang ...

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooops... i thought u are another fren of mine.. pai seh pai seh...
    so u will come to singapore on wednesday? coming here for a tour?

    ReplyDelete
  4. owh...you are Singaporean?
    Nope... I will come on Friday...
    Will go for relatives visit and also shopping!!!
    hehe...

    ReplyDelete
  5. nope... i am a m'sian but working at singapore...
    coincidently, when u come to singapore on friday, i am flying back to penang on the same day to attend a wedding... feeling like 向左走向右走 =P
    U must go to ION Orchard for shopping!!! That one is my fav spot to do window shopping =D... Also must go Clarke Quay at night. Plenty of nice drinking places over there =D

    ReplyDelete
  6. owh...icic.. Noted..
    I will go there for a walk..hehe..
    I just stay there for about two days...
    After that will be back to Penang on Sunday...

    ReplyDelete
  7. DD , remem my souvenir le. hehe.

    ReplyDelete