Please Click

Sunday, November 1, 2009

J.Co Donuts Indulgence


J.Co Donuts & Coffee ....
~~I'm CoMing~~

It's just newly open at Queensbay Mall
By looking at the menu board...
I just can't wait to try them immediately!!!


J.Co Fat Free Yogurt...
Couple 2+1 Free toppings


We had bought the J.Pop Baby Donuts to have a try...
It has 24 mini donuts which consists of 12 flavours...


See so color of them...Yum Yum...


I guess this is the Mint flavor...
Not bad...


J.Crown Oreo...


"Why Nut"...
Weird name...
It's the combination of American Peanut Butter and White Chocolate...
Nice...I love it!!!



Chocolate Indulgence....


Another chocolate flavor with different topping


Alcapone...
Big Apple Donut also has this...
Both also nice...:P


CoCo LoCo
Inside has the chocolate filling as well...
Not too sweet...
Just nice...


Do you see people eat Donut by using spoon before??!


Da Vin Cheez
I don't really like it...
Most of the topping of donuts are sweet ..
But this ..as you know cheese is salty..
I'm not sure donut is complement with cheese...


"Mona Piza"
Do you notice they actually put the chili sauce on top of it...
I would say...
this is another freak donut....
I'm not really fond of this...


A temporary representative of J.Co...
Nice Pic !!!

1 comment: