Please Click

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

A Make Up Lesson from MAC

I thought yesterday would be an ordinary
outing with friends...
Just long time never hang out together...
and so went out for lunch,
had a walk in Gurney Plaza ...

Unexpectedly, MAC had the new product launch for this week...
They had booth at the ground floor...
We just walk by and I also never use MAC product before
so didn't put much attention to it...

A make up artist guy came up to me invited me to fill in the form
and i can get a free Sun Block sample... :P
After that, he asked me whether want to try their new season eye shadow...
ah... Free Make up!!!

Okay ... We aren't rushing to anywhere...
so just decided have a try!!


First time make up in public place...


I got a free Sun Block Sample from MAC...


This is the result...
I like this photo so much...
Very different of me... ^^



At the end...
I like the lip gloss that the make up artist applied for me..
So i bought it...
Kinda long lasting according to him...

While he was doing make up on him...
I kept asking him how to do this and that...
and end up I got to learn a make up lesson ...
HeHe ...





No comments:

Post a Comment