Please Click

Saturday, November 14, 2009

Penang Road Famous Teochew Chendol



Have you ever tried the Penang Road old style Teochew dessert?
Especially Chendol and Ice-Kacang...
They are the famous one in Penang...
I even saw the Chef in Black of AFC channel go and try their Chendol...

Currently, there are no more an ordinary stall at the Penang Road there...
Now, they move to the newly build Komtar Walk shop lots...
Right at the corner there...

Kinda cold at night...
cos keep raining all night long...
but i still can't resist to try out their dessert...
Frank to say, i seldom have Chendol...
I more prefer Ice-Kacang... ^^


RM2.50 per bowl...
Reasonable and kind of big bowl ...
Two persons can share...

I like the Gula Melaka which added the fragrance ...
and also the red bean ...
I got to agree that ...
Penang Traditional dessert is still the best!!!





8 comments:

  1. Noted. Will give it a try when I travel to Penang next week... I luv Penang food... Yummy~~~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Susan,
    May I know where is the shop? As I know the famous cendol is at Penang Road,at one lorong there.
    Have you tried Melaka Cendol?

    ReplyDelete
  3. The lorong one is moved to the corner shop lots of the Komtar Walk there which is the row infron of Komtar Pacific Mall..
    I never try Melaka Cendol...
    Where can i find it in Penang?

    ReplyDelete
  4. eh y the pic looks better than tat day eh

    ReplyDelete
  5. HI Susan,
    Melaka Cendol sure need go Melaka.hehe..
    Penang only have Penang Cendol.
    Both also taste good..

    ReplyDelete
  6. haha...i thought Penang got sell it...:P

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Susan,
    To update you the Melaka Cendol...
    you can see from my blog..

    http://sweynt.blogspot.com/2010/01/melaka-jonker-street-part-2.html

    ReplyDelete