Please Click

Saturday, November 7, 2009

T.G.I at Saturday Nite



Having T.G.I not at Friday but at Saturday Nite...
Why a "Friday" is added ? I have no idea...
I just like their food ^^

American Food is normally big portion, creamy and cheesy...
No doubt...
If you like that...
You should like T.G.I ...



Creamy Chowder Soup...
Quite thick and creamy....


O.o...Get Caught while taking soup...
Ps... Ps...

Chicken Finger BLT...
I hate French Fries....
Some more they give a lots of them...arhg



I personally like the mini deserts...
so cute and delicate...
It tastes like mouse...
I prefer the Chocolate Oreo Mint...
~~ Nice and refreshing ~~


I had a great Saturday Nite...
What about yours? ^^


5 comments:

  1. T.G.I Friday stands for "thank god is Friday"
    usually for office worker Friday night is the happiest moment of the week... cause u will have two days off...
    sat night is happy too but not as happy as friday night =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha...good explanation!!!
    I will only understand that kind of feeling when i start working~~

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha... for your info, the saddest moment for office workers is Sunday night...
    Cause there will be a long week ahead...
    So when i am typing this, it is sunday 9.30pm and i feel very sad lorr (T_T)

    ReplyDelete
  4. yea...I feel a bit moody when Sunday night...
    It's going to be a another one whole week to reach weekend again...
    So i don't like Monday... Suffering from Monday Stress!!! haha

    ReplyDelete