Please Click

Saturday, October 3, 2009

I like Big Apple Donuts!!!

I seldom have donuts...
Big Apple Donuts i never go and try since they open so long ago...
Every time i pass by, they just looked very tasty and tempting to me...
Looks very delicious...yummy!!

Today i had tea time break at Big Apple Donuts...
They just taste so good...
Some people may claim that they are too sweet or fattening...
Yes... they are fattening...
but once in a blue moon...
close one eye la...hahaha..

We bought three of them since they are so many choices...
I personally like the American Almond...
I like the crispy almond flakes...so nice!!!
The middle one Open Sesame also not bad...


They have Durian flavour as well...



I like Big Apple Donuts!!!
~~Enjoy eating them ~~






No comments:

Post a Comment