Please Click

Sunday, October 4, 2009

My New Camera

Finally i got my new own camera!!!
Looking forward to get one for so long since last year...
Today finally came true...

After searching and comparing price with some models...
And the options in my mind is either Sony or Canon...
So i just did survey on this two brands...
Initially i was thinking of buying Sony DSC-W180 since it is only RM699
beyond my budget...
After comparing the specification with other model...
i found DSC-W230 is better although it's expensive two hundreds more...
but it comes with many special features and better specifications..

This includes:
• 12.1 Mega Pixels
Intelligent Scene Recognition
• Double Anti-Blur Technology
• 3.0" Clear Photo LCD Screen
• 4x Optical Zoom
Smile Shutter
  • BIONZ Image Processing Engine

I like the 3.0" LCD Screen as you can see clearly and much bigger photo
scene during playback...
I like the smile shutter too...
It's very interesting of this features...
The camera detects people by their smile and eyes...
I keep playing on this...haha...
so much fun...
and it can continuously capture quite number of photo as you like...
good for self-shooting ^^
The front view...
The back view...


I like red color among all the color it has...
so i choose this...
go for two shops only get the unit....
Red color so laku~nya
And i got the last red color unit...no more already...
~~Luckily~~

Happy Shooting!!!








2 comments:

  1. Finally...finally...finally!!! i can have new camera use liao. haha~~~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Borrow u only...haha...i will miss my baby!!!

    ReplyDelete