Please Click

Thursday, October 8, 2009

Crave for Dim Sum


It has been a month i didn't go Dim Sum with parents...
Either i Sunday morning have class or we go somewhere else have breakfast
Yesterday i just told people that i suddenly wanna had Dim Sum..
This morning i woke up..
lots of Dim Sum on table ...
hahaha...
i didn't tell my dad and he just bought it...
So great..
my crave for Dim Sum can finally resolve!!

Dad bought them from Perak Lane Dim Sum Stall...
Seems not bad but a bit pricey...
I love the egg tart and the 烧饼...
The egg tart so big and round..
It's quite heavy too compare to others..
Can feel that the filling is great...

The Yam cake...nice also!!!
I like the sauce dipped with yam cake..


Chai Kui...taste so so ....

Big and round egg tart...
I wish that i can make such a good egg tart like this....

The crust is nice and the filling is rich too...



I had a wonderful breakfast this morning...
after long midnight hungry...
What about yours?
And today is FRIDAY...
weekend around the corner...
~~Cheers~~





1 comment:

  1. I took a loaf of bread only from gardenia only. jagung taste one... sienz... your dim sum so so nice good-looking one ah ? seems lk freshly bake out.

    ReplyDelete