Please Click

Sunday, October 11, 2009

My iPod Nano

I always eager to buy an Apple iPod Nano...
since i saw the fourth generation came out...
i like its Aluminum cover and also its great music features...
Finally, i got it!!! So excited about it~~

However, the fifth generation Apple iPod Nano already came out recently..
With some additional features such as..
video camera, FM Radio,
and the outlook is changed to the glossy cover
and still with the same variety of rainbow color...
It is so great that Apple has finally added am FM Radio,
which was a feature I was waiting for a very long time.
But the video camera I'm not really fond with...
The Nano's camera can't shoot photos or HD-quality video
and Apple located its lens in the most awkward location imaginable.
Sighzz... I always bring along my compact out so why need the
video camera in iPod Nano anymore...
and i can take better photo with my compact...

Another thing which I got some feedback on fifth generation
is its outlook...
During the first I saw it...
Omg...Why it's not what i expected...
The so called " polished anodized Aluminum"
look like a plastic for me yet it's quite light in weight...

So, since fifth generation is out in the market now..
and the fourth generation is not selling now..
but i can get 50% cheaper than the current price...
So why not i just go for it...
Forgo the FM radio which i like and i can get a brand new MP3 player..
aha... I felt this is really worth it!





~Enjoy the Music~







No comments:

Post a Comment