Please Click

Saturday, September 26, 2009

New Hair New Look


So great i had my hair cut today...
Finally...
i planned to cut my hair on Wednesday initially...
but after i went there..
it is closed...
i never know they have off day on Wednesday...

So i just wait until Friday...
arhg...finally i can do something on my long hair..
I found it is very troublesome with this long hair..
Since i dye my hair, it turns dry and easily get entangled...
I felt even tired when washing my hair..
it is such a nightmare for me...
When the hair get longer, my hair get entangled and
i have to comb them nicely and what is worst that...
i get phek chek...sometimes i comb them harder and hairs fall....
lately, i got serious hair fall..
especially the hair line on my head becomes very obvious and looks like turning bald...
make me so worried...
i scare i turn bald one day

So, i told that hair stylist i don't want to see that line anymore....
and i don't want my hair that long any more...
so finally i got this look...





Sighzz...i never expected it would be that short...
sobs sobs...
and i got this numb look...hahaha



2 comments: