Please Click

Friday, January 29, 2010

Is Time to Relax...

Today i have finally finish up my FYP....
FINALLY!!! Since last year August till now...
I planned to finish it before 2010...
But now it's already procrastinated for 1 month...
Better than finish till the last minute...
now at least my work still going on according to the time planned....
It's time to relax and prepare for CNY...^^

Two more weeks to go ...
I want to bake cake.....
I want to make CNY cookies....
But i wonder i have time for all for this??!!!
Lots of reports are coming up next....
Sighz....stress up~~

Tomorrow is Thaipusam Festival....It's HOLIDAY!!!
Parents are at home..Once again i can feel it's family day...
Unlike weekdays...Boring and alone...
Anyway....Happy holiday to all...

I still looking forward CNY holiday ....
Can enjoy more goodies and Angpau!!!...hehehe

1 comment: