Please Click

Thursday, April 22, 2010

Happy Faces Features

I found that the happy face features in my camera is very useful...
Especially for those who don't like to smile in front
of the camera...
After capturing the person's photo, I can edit the smiling face on
him or her by just using the Happy faces features in my camera....
There are some photos captured during BEEUB photo session...
That's really hilarious!!! hahaha...
Until now... They all hate my camera because of this features...LolXD
Making their faces look very funny and weird... The smiling face can be edited according to Level...
the higher the Level, the bigger is the smile...:P
In order to make the result more obvious,
I put edit all of them to all Level 5...
The camera edited person's smiling by detecting their faces...
If it can't detect your face, then this features will not have any effect on you...

...The Before AND After...






No comments:

Post a Comment