Please Click

Friday, January 1, 2010

Paddington Cake House

Happy New Year 2010 to everyone I know...
Hopefully this brand new year was a good year that everyone is waiting for...

Today is the start of the year...
Holiday and nothing better to do at home...
Many people are going for vocation...
For people like me not going anywhere yet still in this island...
Of course shopping is the best choice...
Everyone is going for shopping now as sales is everywhere...
I just went shopping with friend for new year clothes...

Lunch time was had at Paddington house of Pancakes...
My visit to here as i always that curious how pancakes can be made into
main course as Pancakes are always an desert for me..






Iced Lemon Tea


Forget the name already...
But this is like the combination of many stuffs..
So huge and tall...



Mine dish...
Pancakes with blueberries...
I like blueberries so much!!!





Overall the food is okay...
There are still a lot of variety of choices of Pancakes...
Can't wait to try them all...







No comments:

Post a Comment