Please Click

Thursday, January 21, 2010

Finally I GOT the Offer!!!

Last week I received a call from Agilent company...
It's an interview for the position of Product Engineer...
I never expected to receive response from the company as i had just
submitted my resume one week ago...
I was so surprised and the interview is two days after that...
In between, luckily i still have some time to revise some of the topic
that may ask during the interview...
RF, Electronics, Mobile Communication...bla bla bla...
For me, interview is kinda scary as i never know what kind of question will be expected...sighz... I was damn nervous during the preparation day...
Before the week, I also got an interview my Intel company for GT(Graduated Trainee)
as a software development engineer...
But this position not really suitable for me as i'm not really interested in doing programming at all...
Somehow, some of the questions i couldn't answer during the Intel interview...
I'm considering myself doing quite bad for the interview...sighz..

This time i try my best study what ever i can...
On the day, i was hoping that i will not be given paper test...
Luckily, it was just the oral interview...
of course, i was asked some text book knowledge...
So far, I can manage to answer them but some of it I have already forgotten...(>.<)
The manager is a nice person, he didn't pressurized me on giving him the correct answer, he just want to see my effort...hmmp...once again, i tried my Best~~~
He explained a lot of company info to me and even show me their products...
Another things is that, the manager even told me that working in Agilent is actually not so pressure compare to working in Intel or Jabil...
Overall, the interview was conducted for about one and a half hour...
Arhg...super exhausted!!!

Today I got their call again...
They offer me the position!!! YES!!!
Previously, i was worrying about they might need to engineers urgently...
but I'm only available on May, so they might can't wait for me...
So, I'm damn happy now...LoL...
Can stop looking for jobs and continue focus on my studies...


4th of May will be my new phase of life!!!
Looking forward to the day to come~~~

5 comments:

  1. congratulations!!!
    im looking for jobs for later months too...
    do u have any suggestion where can i find it?
    thanks...

    ReplyDelete
  2. MOX-LINDE GASES
    Electronic Sales
    019-474 2822

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now many company are hiring people... Jabil needs a lot of engineers if not mistaken....

    ReplyDelete
  4. ernn, thats the thing, i found a lots of company looking for engineer, sales or designer and etc...(i have been search for couple popular recruitment websites)
    but not the provision im looking for T.T

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha, great to hear u doing so well

    me... i'm still stuck in studying XD
    one and a quarter year to go ;)

    jia you jia you!!

    ReplyDelete