Please Click

Saturday, September 5, 2009

Final Destination...

Upon the released of
"Final Destination 4 Rest in Pieces"
I get to watch the 3 series from the past...
Starting from 2000,
The Plane Crash..

2003,You Can't Cheat Death Twice..

2006,This Ride Will Be The Death of You..

I like every of them...
Especially the part 3..
It makes me start to like this Final Destination Series..
The roller coaster ride let me think of the last ride i had at Times Square...
Really drives me nuts...
It wasn't scary for some people but not me...
i can't really scream my lungs out on top of that...
"AhhhhhhAhhh"


This weekend i watched this Final Destination 4..
I was so excited to wait for its released...
3 years after part 3...
Can't wait to watch it..
Can't wait to know how they face the death and so on...
And this time they have the 3D version...
hmmp...i don't think is necessary as it's much more expensive than normal one...
Those movie that are not specially made for 3D scene one is not much different with the one normal scene movie...
May be just a little bit of the 3D effect..
Those real 3D movie are kinda double shadows if you watch without wearing the spec..

Talk about the movie...
Hmmp...
Kinda disappointed seriously...
The animation is just too exagerated...
and gives the audiences a little bit of fake...
and this movie some how not too much of suspens and
the death scene just came suddenly and end for some parts..





2 comments: