Please Click

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Yes!! Hardware done~~


After about 2 months working on hardware part of my final year project,
finally it's done!!!
Feeling so relief and i can stop bothering about it,
focus more on the software part...

Last week i tried all my components on breadboard and tested on PCB.
It's not working at all...So sad...
I suspected it is because of not enough power to supply all the PIC, LCD
and RF module...
So, i decided to make another PCB board which only the power slot to
power up all the device...
Again, i tried and it's not working last night...

So, this morning i check again all the circuit which i have checked many times already...
and i found my PCB was drawn wrongly...
Omg...Why am I so careless !!!
And now i only notice that...
Sighz..

After fixing the problem, my hardware is working now...
hehe...
Can enjoy my Christmas for tomorrow without burden...woohoo!!!






My PCB may look a bit ugly and messy...
Any suggestion to improve the outlook?
Please feel free to drop me a message...


There are more work to go...
Keep on going~~






2 comments: