Please Click

Saturday, June 13, 2009

God Bless my Lappie

How could this happen to me???????

My laptop breakdowns almost every month from May till now..
First time is graphic card problem, so i call Dell to help out since still under waranty...
They replace a new motherboard for me as the graphic card is attached on the motherboard. According to the technician, the graphic card problem is very common for all the Dell XPS model.
Damn Nvidia graphic card so easily get heatened up...
Ok fine..since it's so easily become hot, i bought a cooler for it, make sure it's cooled whenever i use my laptop at home.
Second time comes again,
my laptop breakdown again, this time it totally cannot power on. They said is motherboard failure. Alright, another replacement of new motherboard...
So, totally i got two free motherboards from Dell...

This time, the third time...
i guess not motherboard failure anymore...
My laptop's window cannot be started. Error message shown hardware or software may corrupt the system...
Why it is so vulnerable compare to my Toshiba laptop...damn it!!!
My old laptop has been nearly 4 years and do not have any failure... but Dell just not enough one year and get repair for so many times...
Well, again again and again...
REally Fed Up!!!
Pissed OfF!!!

2 comments:

  1. Dell, popular cause cheap, but vulnerable.

    After hearing about so many Dell complains, i really have no faith in their laptops anymore...

    Go ASUS!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yea...Dell price is among the lowest in market..but its quality is another question..

    ASUS not bad :) but i still a supporter of Toshiba!!!

    ReplyDelete