Please Click

Thursday, May 27, 2010

Finally One Month


So fast that i have been start working for one month...
Finally i got my salary... wakaka..
In this month I have nothing complain about my company...
Working environment is fine...
Flexible and no need to bother people will keep track of my punctuality...
In fact, none of them come exactly at 8am... lol..

People there are quite helpful and friendly...
I'm new there, everything don't know just ask engineer or technician there...
Sometimes they will help me out easily if they are free...:P
And the most of all, i finally get my own laptop...
brand new one..haha..

Looking forward for the future times to come,
hopefully those board failure won't happen that often...
By the way, I'm still in training stage...
more things will come in the coming days...






No comments:

Post a Comment